Course Length: 1 day
Course Availability: Check our Facebook page or call us at (250) 723-1331
Location: NETP Office, 4090 8th Ave., Port Alberni
The Aboriginal tourism industry is enjoying steady growth as Aboriginal communities are welcoming travelers from around the world who are interested in learning about the culture and place they are visiting. Well-trained hosts who understand what these guests are looking for and can help provide an authentic cultural experience are needed by businesses and communities.
In this one-day FirstHost workshop participants will learn about the Aboriginal hospitality business and the special importance of the host, guest and place relationship.
- Improve your people skills and help build a winning attitude
- Learn effective communication skills
- Handle guest concerns and problem solve
- Gain transferable skills that will increase your job and career options
- Learn the skills you need to deliver service excellence
FirstHost training is delivered by experienced and qualified Aboriginal trainers. A light lunch is provided.