Traffic Control Person
Course Length: 2 days
Course Availability: Please visit BC Construction Safety Alliance for course availability.
NETP offers funding for eligible applicants to take Traffic Control Person (TCP) training through the BC Construction Safety Alliance.
Participants will learn:
- Roles and responsibilities of TCPs, employers and supervisors
- Regulations and standards, including those set out by Ministry of Transportation, WorkSafeBC, and the Motor Vehicle Act
- Traffic control equipment and devices, including personal protective equipment
- Setting up, maintaining and removing work zones
- Working around equipment
- Basic and advanced traffic control skills