Health Outreach Services
Meeting people where they are at and connecting them to the health services they need in the Alberni Valley.
The Health Outreach Program (HOP) team has a Nuu-chah-nulth Nursing Program nurse, Island Health nurses, and an outreach worker. It offers:
- Communicable disease testing for TB, HIV, Hepatitis & Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Support for those living with Hep C and HIV
- Harm reduction supplies
- Adult immunizations
- Naloxone training & Naloxone kits
- Referrals to chronic disease supports
- Support/Referrals for those who suffer with mental health and/or addiction issues
For more information about our outreach clinics click here.
HOP is a collaborative program between Nuu-chah-nulth Nursing and Island Health.
For more information call:
Health Outreach Program: (250) 731-1322